3 Periods, 2 Wrestlers, 1 Winner

Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Wrestling Record

The question is often asked " Am I good at wrestling?" I am not the greatest wrestler and im sure there are better wrestlers out there; but I do carry myself as if I am the best. So every week or whenever possible I will update this record of my matches. Tournaments are normally every friday and saturday so im planning on posting my wins losses and any other updates at this time.

Wins: 6
Loses: 3
Ties: 0
Fastest Pin: 7 Seconds against Kalani
Longest Match: 3rd period, 18 to 10 against Mililani
Rival Schools: Mililani, Kalani, Campbell, Leilehua, Kahuku, Wailua, Aiea, Waipahu, Farrington, Kaimuki, Iolani, Waianae, Nanakuli, Kailua, Castle, Radford, and Moanalua.
Tournament Places: Aiea: 2nd, Aiea: 2nd

No comments:

Post a Comment